Thursday, May 9, 2013

Random Acts in December 2012

Still playing major catch up on this ole blog.  It's May and I haven't even got through December!
 
Kenny sang the National Anthem at a girls basketball game the end of November.  She did great and wasn't nervous at all.  She sang it one other time that season and now she thinks she is going to be on The Voice and have four judges turn around for her.  I love her self confidence but I did tell her should have voice lessons and practice lots more.

We find the boys sleeping in the craziest positions.  I am surprised one of them hasn't ended up with a black eye.

Jordan had a chiropractic conference in Las Vegas in November that we all went down to see him and go out to dinner with him.  It was great to see him.

 
Lawson poured his orange juice in his cereal and ate it this way.  Gross.


 
We took the kids to the church parking lot to practice riding bikes.  Well there is only one bike that Connor and Kenny like to ride and the other one had a flat tire so the boys played catch and I couldn't get Kenny to slow down for a picture.

 
Lawson didn't love the Santa at the ward Christmas party as much as he did at the family party one.



Kenny and Connor did great and Lawson liked the treat they gave out.

He just chilled while we decorated the tree.

Our lovely Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment