Friday, May 30, 2014
Happy 1st Birthday Maddox!
Our sweet little Maddox is 1yrs old!! I don't know how that happened so fast! He is such a joy and has been such a blessing in our family! He is growing like crazy and I am going to miss having a little baby around. Maddox has started to stand up to things and I know he will be walking soon! He will eat anything and everything. He is not picky in the least. He loves his sister and brothers and crawls around after them. Great sleeper. Weighed 29.6lbs and 31in long at his 1yr well check. Happy and snuggly baby. We love our little big guy!
We had a little birthday party for him over Memorial Day at the park in Beaver. Grandma Mecham made him a cake and he loved it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment